Air Compressor Repair and Service
In a perfect world, air compressors wouldn't need service, parts would always be in stock and emergencies would never happen.
In the real world, however, equipment needs to be properly maintained. Parts sometimes need to be ordered. And every once in a while something terrible happens to your compressed air equipment at 2 a.m.
Those times are when it's nice to know you can count on Taylor Air Center's excellent Service Department.
We have one of the largest and most experienced service departments in Pennsylvania. We view service as three commitments.
We Keep Your Air Compressors Up and Running
First, we keep your equipment up and running. Through regular service and maintenance, our staff of knowledgeable, factory-certified technicians do whatever it takes to make sure your system is operating at peak performance.
We Help You Get What You Need
Second, we make sure you get what you need. Whether it's a new compressor, an emergency part, a quick repair or a rental unit. We stock a large inventory of equipment and parts so we can meet your needs quickly.
Anything we have to order, we can usually get the next day. And our fully equipped repair shop allows us to repair and recondition almost any air compressor promptly.
Third, we're there when you need us. Our service technicians are on the road every day and are available around the clock in case of an emergency. They respond to 95 percent of all emergency calls the same day (or night).
Service Department Qualifications:
- Service on all types of air compressors and system components
- Large inventory of commonly used parts and equipment
- Experienced, factory-certified technicians.
- Extensive fleet of service vehicles
- 24-hour emergency service as needed.
- Fully equipped repair shop
- Variety of rental units up to 200 hp
- Nationwide computer network of new and used compressors, parts and rental units.