Technical Tips: Air Compressors
If this section doesn't quite address what you want to know, feel free to email us or call us at 1-800-322-9038. Our expert staff and technicians welcome the opportunity to help you keep your system operating at peak performance.
To keep air-cooled rotary screw compressors from shutting down on high temperature ...
- Coolant – Use the proper coolant.
- Coolant Level – Maintain the appropriate coolant level.
- Restrictions – Make sure there are no air restrictions on the intake cooling air.
- Coolers – Keep your oil coolers and aftercoolers clean.
- Cleanliness – Have your coolers cleaned at least twice a year. Try to schedule it so one of the cleanings is done right before summer.
- Temperature – Make sure discharge temperature is within normal range - 175° F to 200° F